Author: Rachel Gutierrez
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 frozen Sambazon Unsweetened Acai Smoothie Pack (3.5 oz), thawed
- ½ Tbs. cacao powder
- ½ tsp. powdered stevia
- cacao nibs for topping (optional)
- shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- Pour the chia seeds into a bowl.
- Blend the almond milk, acai, cacao powder, and stevia in a blender or food processor. Pour over the chia seeds and stir well.
- Cover and store the pudding in the fridge for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, remove the pudding from the fridge, stir well (add more almond milk if you prefer a thinner consistency), top with cacao nibs and shredded coconut (or any other toppings you may love), and Enjoy!