2 cups flax seeds
2 1/2 cups water
1 Tbsp Garlic powder
1 Tbsp Tumeric powder
1 Tbsp parsley flakes
sprinkle himalayan sea salt (to taste)
- Soak flaxseeds in water for 1-2 hours (until liquid is absorbed)
- Add garlic, tumeric, sea salt and dried parsley flakes, stir well
- Spread out on dehydrator tray, make sure it is even and not too thick
- Score into desired sized pieces before putting into the dehydrator
- Dry at 110F (43C) for 6 hours
- Flip over onto mesh dehydrator tray and dry in dehydrator for an additional 2 hours.
- Store in air tight container for up to one month.
My favorite is dipping these delicious crackers in Hummus! Enjoy!