1 cup ripe raspberries
1 tbsp brown rice syrup or maple syrup
2 tsp cornstarch
1/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup pecans (roasted or unroasted)
1 tbsp shredded coconut
1 tbsp golden flaxseeds
1 tbsp lucuma
3 pitted dates
2 tbsp walnut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp instant old fashioned oats
1 tsp flaked coconut
1 tsp vegan chocolate chips
1/2 tsp coconut sugar
1. Raspberry Sauce: Put a cup of ripe raspberries in a blender. Blend until it becomes a puree.
2. Pour it into a small saucepan and add the brown syrup/maple syrup and cornstarch. Stir until everything is well mixed and cook on medium high for 2-3 mins.
3. Bars: Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the base into the blender. Blend until it becomes sticky and crumbly.
5. Spoon it into a mini oven tray that's either aligned with a small piece of parchment paper or sprayed with nonstick cooking oil. Press the crust down with a spoon or your hands until it's firm.
6. Add the raspberry sauce on top until it covers the whole surface.
7. Sprinkle the topping ingredients across the surface.
8. Bake in the oven for about 10 mins. and then freeze for about 30 mins or alternatively serve warm immediately.